This website has as purpose to provide information about anthroposophic medicine to patients, practitioners and the general public in particular in regard to political and legal affairs.
The IVAA (International Federation of Anthroposophic Medical Associations) represents and coordinates the national anthroposophic doctors'associations on both the European and international levels in regard to political and legal affairs.
As a corporate body the IVAA functions as the umbrella organization for the national anthroposophic doctors´ associations worldwide in regard to political and legal concerns.
- Safeguarding the legal status of anthroposophic medicine as an integrative medical system
- Safeguarding the availability of Anthroposophic Medicinal Products (AMPs) on the market necessary for the anthroposophic medical approach
- Safeguarding the accessibility of other anthroposophic treatments, including art therapies, eurythmy therapy and many other treatments which belong to the anthroposophic medical system
- Safeguarding pluralism in medicine with regard to:
- the rights of patients to use the treatment of their choice
- the rights of doctors to offer the best available treatment for their patients
For more information about our mission and fields of action, click here.
The information provided on this website is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. If therapies are mentioned, the provided information does by now means replace the contact/advice of a visitor/patient with his or her physician or another health professional.
The content of this website is copyrighted.
Printing is allowed for private use only.
Publishing of any content of this website on any media is allowed only with the written permission of the IVAA.